Tuesday, October 12, 2010

thought of the day

This is an old thought of the day from designismine. I guess this is the beginning of a list of confessions. Confession #1: Some days I wish I hadn't bought this so I could buy that. Ya know what I mean? I wish I hadn't bought _________ so I could waste money on cookie dough/magazines/something.else.silly.

And what else do I have to confess? Confession #2: DEXTER is a scary show. We just started Netflix-ing it, and it. is. scary. Come on people, aren't you creeped out by Dexter?

And three, I can't ever really tell when showers are dirty. There, I said it. Anybody with me on this one? I mean, I spray scrubby bubbles in there still and scrub around, but showers don't ever seem that dirty to me. Maybe I should get my eyes checked? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...