Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The truth.





ELMERING - [el-mer] Show IPA
-verb: meaning to what? We're not exactly sure yet. I guess that's the point of this blog - to find out what elmering is exactly and defining it by simply living. David and I had sort of been joking around/toying with the idea of starting a blog, and "ta da" the blog entry before this one showed up. Thanks David. I had been teasing him saying I wasn't sure if I could share a creative space with him, and suddenly, LAURA had blogged.
So, here it is, a new blog: Just a little documentation of our life together.
PS - for those of you who know and love the original Elmer family, you will love this:

El·mer

[el-mer] noun: a male given name: from Old English words meaning “noble” and“famous.” (Of course it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...