Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Office Decor?

So, now that I've ordered the books for my classes in the fall, being a teacher feel much more real than it ever did. I keep trying to imagine the first day - what I will wear, what I will say, whether or not I will sweat through my shirt writing on the board, whether they will think I'm a crazy nerd etc. etc. There is even a t-shirt in the bookstore that says "War Damn Library" that I thought might be a funny first day outfit (ha). But now, I think I've decided I should seal the deal on that last thought - the nerdy one - and I'm thinking I should buy these two posters and put them side-by-side in my office:



I think they'd keep the Cam Newton poster in good company. And in case any of you forgot how I feel about Harry Potter,  I just thought I'd remind you there are 30 days 'til the last Harry Potter movie ever. EVER. Good vs. Evil. Perfect for the office of an English teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...