Thursday, April 21, 2011

Preparation.



[3] And while he was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he was reclining at table, a woman came with an alabaster flask of ointment of pure nard, very costly, and she broke the flask and poured it over his head... "She has done what she could; she has anointed my body beforehand for burial. [9] And truly, I say to you, wherever the gospel is proclaimed in the whole world, what she has done will be told in memory of her.”
(Mark 14:3-9 ESV)


It was the Thursday. The same day as the Last Supper. The same day as Jesus's prayers in Gethsemane. The same day Jesus was betrayed and denied.


Today, do I pour myself out in worship of Christ? Would I give over something so precious for His glory? And am I coming before Him with such a humble and broken spirit? What a beautiful story to prepare our hearts with for Easter.


((picture here))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...