Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today's obsession

This is one of the most fascinating, brilliant ideas ever; Unleashing 250,000 bouncy balls on the hilly streets of San Francisco to create a wave of color, life, and childhood in the ordinary of everyday.  One of the most interesting blogs I follow, HonestlyWTF, featured photography from this commercial shooting this morning. And let me tell you, this, in some strange way, is art:





AND if enjoyed that, here's how they did it - the "making of" video:



I wonder what it is that draws us to this... simply bouncy balls in slow motion. Just putting a little whimsy in your day! (AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!)

1 comment:

  1. Laura, thank you for putting this on your blog. I think some of the commercials these days are amazingly artistic and can be really enjoyed for their beauty. The one posted on facebook with the Japanese Gravity Marimba is another one that I can enjoy over and over again! Also a commercial. I think for a phone. Gotta LOVE the art of the 21st century!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...